Where have all the crafted mounts gone?

I was thinking of things that I love about Trove and when thinking the thought of crafted mounts came to mind. It seems like ages since we last saw something we could craft. I know this topic has probably come up but with the start of the New Year soon I figured it wouldn't hurt to bring it up again.



It seems like lately most of the mounts that have come out have been restricted to RNG boxes and while I don’t think RNG boxes are the devil I really miss having mounts that you can work towards via crafting. In the early days of closed beta each new crafted mount felt like its own mini quest where you had to focus on different aspects of the game to try to get it. You wanted a pwn-e? Better kill every robot you saw. If wanted that Skully mount you better bomb every seam of ore you see in the cursed vale. It just felt like it gave more purpose behind what biome you went to beyond just what challenges give now to an extent.

To a minor extent styles do this for me when they’re implemented (I avoid using style boxes because of this) but I think having those larger pieces of content hidden behind resources tied to different biomes adds another layer of reason behind choosing which biomes you’re farming, that is if you don’t have a stockpile of resources.

Honestly I know I won’t be able to relive that quest kind of feel to crafting, I just have too many stockpiled resources, but I still think for the sake of having them in game it’d be awesome to get some fresh craftable mounts in game instead of everything being put into boxes is all C:

More info please check: https://www.trovefluxs.com/news/where-have-all-the-crafted-mounts-gone/

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Thoughts on the current flask meta